In order to enable visits during the current Corona (Covid-19) situation, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms. Visitors are welcome if they and members of their household have been symptom-free for 24 hours.
- If you and others belong to the same party (see definition below), you may visit the museum together during the same timeslot.
- A ‘party’ is defined as a group of individuals who belong to the same household or social unit, such as a family, partners or housemates.
- Arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes in advance to avoid creating queues outside.
- When outside the museum maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others who do not belong to your own party, and when inside the museum maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from museum staff.
- Always observe the rules of hygiene and instructions given by the museum staff.
- It is unfortunately not possible to change or cancel your tickets online after payment has been made. To do so please contact us via email.
- No changes can be made in the 48 hours prior to your visit.
- No reimbursement is possible if fewer members of your party show up at the museum than the number paid for in advance.