Please read the following information regarding visiting the museum.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Group visits are currently taking place with a maximum of 8 persons.
- When outside and inside the museum maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others who do not belong to your own party.
- During your visit it is voluntary to wear a facemask.
|Adult with Annual Museumcard||€ 3,50|
|Children 5 – 15 years||€ 3,50|
|Children 5 – 15 years
with Annual Museumcard
|Children < 5 years||Free|
|Iamsterdam City Card||Free|
Your visit will sustain the preservation of this maritime legacy. The museum is a private, independent initiative which operates entirely without subsidy.
- Plenty headroom inside.
- Photography allowed onboard.
- Museum shop with books about houseboats etc.
The Houseboat Museum is moored in the Prinsengracht, just outside the Jordaan area. By foot it is only 5 minutes from Westermarkt (Anne Frank House).
Prinsengracht 296 K
1016 HW Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 42 70 750