Please read the following information regarding visiting the museum.
During your visit, you will be the only party (see below for the definition of ‘party’) onboard.
In order to enable visits during the current Corona (Covid-19) situation, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms. Visitors are welcome if they and members of their household have been symptom-free for 24 hours.
- If you and others belong to the same party (see definition below), you may visit the museum together.
- A ‘party’ is defined as a group of individuals who belong to the same household or social unit, such as a family, partners or housemates.
- Group visits are currently not taking place.
- When outside the museum maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others who do not belong to your own party, and when inside the museum maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from museum staff.
- Always observe the rules of hygiene and instructions given by the museum staff.
Our opening hours are currently limited. We are open on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays from 10:00-17:00
|Adult with Annual Museumcard||€ 3,50|
|Children 5 – 15 years||€ 3,50|
|Children 5 – 15 years
with Annual Museumcard
|Children < 5 years||Free|
|Iamsterdam City Card||Free|
Your visit will sustain the preservation of this maritime legacy. The museum is a private, independent initiative which operates entirely without subsidy.
- Plenty headroom inside.
- Photography allowed onboard.
- Museum shop with books about houseboats etc.
The Houseboat Museum is moored in the Prinsengracht, just outside the Jordaan area. By foot it is only 5 minutes from Westermarkt (Anne Frank House).
Prinsengracht 296 K
1016 HW Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 42 70 750