Here you can find all information to visit the museum. Tickets are only available on board.
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|January 1st (New Year’s Day)||Easter Monday|
|January 10th – 25nd 2022 (winterclosure)||Whit Monday|
|April 27th (Kingsday)|
|1st Saturday of August (Canal Parade)|
|December 25th and 26th|
|Children 5 t/m 15 years||€ 3,50|
|Children < 5 years||Free|
|Groups of 10+ persons||€ 3,50|
|With voucher||€ 3,50|
|Iamsterdam City Card||Free|
|Amsterdam Pass /Go City Pass||Free|
Tickets are only available on board.
Your visit will sustain the preservation of this maritime legacy. The museum is a private, independent initiative which operates entirely without subsidy.
- Please register groups of 10+ persons via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please split up large groups into smaller groups of 10-15 persons, depending on the number of visitors already on board.
- Upon arrival the tour-guide/teacher should enter first to register and pay.
- Visiting time: 15-20 minutes depending on the interest of the group.
- On request we can provide teachers with suggestions for questions to be answered by the students/children during their visit.
- Discount for groups of 10 or more: € 3,50 (16 years and older) or € 2,50 (5- 15 years).
- Tourguide/leader has free entrance.
- Payment upon arrival: cash or by Debit- or Credit card.
- Please let us know if the group visit is cancelled or you are going to be more than one hour later.
- Payment by cash or by Debit- or Credit card.
- Plenty headroom inside.
- Photography allowed onboard.
- Coffee / cappuccino / tea / soft drinks available.
- Museum shop with books about houseboats etc.
The Houseboat Museum is moored in the Prinsengracht, just outside the Jordaan area. By foot it is only 5 minutes from Westermarkt (Anne Frank House).
Prinsengracht 296 K
1016 HW Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 42 70 750